--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sleeping Like a Baby



All tucked in and sleeping like a baby.
We received these pictures this evening so I thought I would share them. Nathan looks very secure tucked in his blanket. Deidre said she had tried to arouse him to open his eyes for the picture but he was sleeping soundly.
I have always loved to watch my kids sleep. To this day I still check on each one at night and watch them breathe.
Children are precious. I can hardly wait until I can check on Nathan sleeping snuggly in his bed at home. Praying that the Lord would bring Nathan home soon. Deidre, thank you for the sweet pictures and the covering of prayer.
November 28 - Nathan is 3 months old :)

5 comments:

Whitney said...

I love his poofy, round checks and poofy hair! Praying he is home soon to be checked on while he is sleeping.

Stephanie said...

He is precious all wrapped tight! Praying he comes home quickly!!!

Bekah said...

oh those pictures are so precious. snug as a bug. so so sweet.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! He is precious!

The Wilkens Family said...

So cute! He looks like such a little snuggle bug!