--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Saturday, December 1, 2007

Nathan Live!

A blogging Angel, and a fellow Gautemama visited the Children's Home in early November. We received some video clips from her. The more I watch him the more my heart is ready to bring him home! He is a beautiful child and we are excited to get to know him and love him!

This past week we were all piling into the van and as I was counting heads I thought, "someone is missing", but there were 6 kiddos there. I have attempted to keep my heart protected through this process, but Nathan is embedding himself there anyway. That's okay, there is room for him, too. :)


5 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh Amy! I am just rejoicing in how well Nathan looks...he is so alert and strong! Can't wait to catch up with you all!

Teresa said...

I am visiting my two week old nephew this weekend, and rejoicing that you got a live video because it is so much closer to the real thing than even pictures! He is adorable!

Angel said...

I have a little Christmas present for ya on my blog. Angel

Katie said...

HE is so handsome and kissable !!!

hannah said...

He is so adorable. It is so great to be able to watch them in video. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers