--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sweet Pictures

A fellow EN mom, Deidre, sent us these pictures. What a wonderful blessing! My younger sister was teasing me about having friends "on-line". She knows I would be the last one in our family to do anything electronic - I dislike gadgets. :) I sold my food processor and my electric can opener at a garage sale.

Pictures of our dear little fellow are definitely a benefit of the time I spend reading others blogs and working on mine. The prayers that are sent on Nathan's behalf are also most definitely a gift!

So without further ado....Nathan with a fellow EN friend.


How about that HAIR?!

Maybe he was looking at the family pictures we sent. :)



Thank you so much Deidre! We can't wait to hold close our little boy!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

OK, that hair is adorable!! Love that he is camo-ed out. :)

Can't wait to meet you, Nathan!

Courtney said...

his hair is adorable. kick outs are a bummer. hope you get pa soon. hang in there. courtney

Angel said...

I just love his hair! He is so cute. Look at him all smiling and awake. SO CUTE! Angel

Stephanie said...

He is just precious!