--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Friday, December 7, 2007

December Update

Nathan looks a little bored here with the whole picture-taking thing.


I love to recieve the new pictures each month and see how Nathan's personality is developing. It makes me more ready to get to know him in person.

Here he seems to want to say something.


He's precious to us either way!

He currently weighs 10#5oz. and is 22 inches long. We are continuing to thank the Lord for His hand in Nathan's adoption.

"And whoever welcomes a child like this in my name welcomes me." Matthew 18:5

3 comments:

Whitney said...

You can tell that he is just soaking it all in! Praying that your case continues to progress well!

The Wilkens Family said...

He looks so alert! Looks like they have him in a little Christmas sleeper or outfit of some sort. I am looking forward to Mason's first Christmas pictures.

Stephanie said...

He is getting so big!! He is so precious! I know you can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks!!
Praying your case FLIES!!!!