--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Our Cutie Petutie!




Part of my heart is in Guatemala. It is such a blessing to get new pictures each month. He is sure a cutie petutie!

Weight: 8# 4oz.
Height: 20 1/2 inches
He is doing great!
UPDATE: We heard that we received DNA Authorization today (11/15). We were told it should be done next week.

8 comments:

Whitney said...

He is such a cutie petutie! I didn't even try to find him on the website because I knew that he would change so much! Praying that your case will progress quickly and smoothly so you are home soon!

Deidre said...

Oh my goodness! Look at that handsome boy!! Praying for all of our cases that our babies will be home SOONER than possible.

The Wilkens Family said...

He is a cutie! I didn't know which one he was on the EN page either...they all just grow and change so quickly!

Jennifer

Whitney said...

Yeah for DNA!

Angel said...

I just love your little critter. He was making me giggle while I was taking his picture. He has that sweet face and that AWESOME hair!! Hee hee.. He's adorable. Angel

La Familia Armstrong said...

Cute is an understatement!!!

Praying for you!!!

Love, J

Anonymous said...

Amy, he is God's precious little guy! Sean and I are praying he can come home soon :) You guys are so great!

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! I am so glad I got to meet the other Nathan! I told him his family loves him very much! Praying your case will FLY!!!