--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Friday, March 27, 2009

A Small Update

Update: Things are looking up at our house these days. I think everyone is feeling better with a little residual effects here and there. I still have an urge to open all the window and doors to clear the air though. :)

On a totally different note... Just last week I shared with some people about Grace (our first referral) and how the Lord had been preparing us for what ultimately became her going Home to the arms of Jesus. This week someone that had been on a missions trip to her Children's Home contacted us about the time they had spent with Grace and sent us a couple of pictures. I thought I would share one of those pictures with you.

Grace went home to the Lord on July 9, 2007. She was so tiny and so very precious and we loved her from far away. The wonderful person that sent this shared that they had taken extra time with her and prayed for her. The Lord was so very good to provide people in little Grace's life so that she would not be alone.

Not very long ago Molly said to me, "I wish we had Baby Grace and Nathan." She has not been forgotten, by our family or by others, and she will always have a special place in our hearts.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

She is so precious! I still have the picture of all of us holding babies from the end of our trip to Guatemala hanging at my office and I just happened to stop and stare for a few minutes today! :) God's blessings are amazing!

Kris said...

A special place in your hearts and a special place in the arms of Jesus. :o)Thanks for sharing...

Unknown said...

So tiny and precious! To think that she is free from physical limitations and in the company of our Lord!