--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Monday, March 30, 2009

SPRING???

This is what we woke up to this Sunday morning. What happened to spring? Isn't it funny how our perspectives change .... at the beginning of winter snow is very exciting, but at the beginning of spring I find that snow is not what I'm wanting to see out my window.




I must admit, it was very pretty.





After talking about the possibility of snow Brandon had the best perspective. Brandon prayed that the snow would remind us that Jesus makes our hearts white as snow.
.

1 comment:

Erika said...

wow! I'm so in awe of your child's thoughts.