--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Tuesday, March 4, 2008



Natalie found this picture on the EN site. She was excited and thought I should post it. When we were in Guatemala we thought he might be teething, drooling a lot and everything went in his mouth, now his tongue is sticking out. :)

Always fun to see his smiling face!

5 comments:

Angel said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe how much he has changed. They sure know how to chun em up at EN! Hee hee hee.. He is looking so happy and healthy. That is great. ;0) Hugs, Angel

Therese said...

I thought I recognized that little cutie when I saw him on the website!

By the way, our Danny is one of the "11 in the bed" in your previous post - on the top, far left. Did you happen to see him on your visit?

Your little one is such a sweetie - those eyes look like they're windows to a beautiful soul.

We're praying for you to get through this process quickly and have him home soon!

Therese

David and Marianne said...

He looks SO big in this one! I'm glad Natalie wanted to post it... it's fun to see those "unposed" pics!

Charisa said...

He is such a cute baby!!! His pictures make me want to reach through my screen to pick him up! He just looks so cuddly.

Whitney said...

Congrats on making the "cute kids this week" page!