--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Christ has risen!
He has risen indeed!

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy: When I glanced at the pic on my dashboard I thought it was a piece of cake! Took me a while to figure out it was the exit to the empty tomb! Guess I have had too much sugar today. Thanks for being my friend even though I'm lacking in the spiritual department! Who else could confuse a layered cake with an empty tomb. I'm going to bed!