--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bubbles

Nathan recently received a new bubble set and was not
having much success at making his own bubbles.


Brandon went outside with Nathan
and was teaching him how to do it.
(Sorry the picture isn't very clear my batteries were going dead.)
After showing him a few times, Nathan tried it himself.
I'm not sure how many bubbles he made with the wand,
though his face was covered when they were done.
They stayed out in the backyard
for quite a while working on bubbles.
Nothing warms my heart more
than watching our kids work together,
even on the smallest of tasks.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I totally agree, as the moments of your kids working together are so priceless. It shows such a tender side when your older ones show the younger ones how to do things. Kate is loving popping bubbles right now...squealing with delight.

Unknown said...

So sweet to see the usually busy Brandon being so patient with Nathan. I love the pic where he is leaning in to show him how to blow on the wand! Too Cute!