--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hi everyone! This is Allison. Amy's most wonderful, amazing, and awesomest daughter ever! While my parents have been out travelling, me and four of my other siblings have been suffering at home with no one to watch us. Our diet has consisted of pizza, frozen dinners, and fast food. The house is still standing and nothing has been broken...that I know of. :)

Although this is riveting stuff I know you are all reading this comment looking for something other than assurance that the park kids survived having no parents:)

Their plane is supposed to arrive at the Peoria Airport at 9:32pm tomorrow (Wednesday). Their flight is Delta 4158.

Hope everyone has an amazing Tuesday and the rest of their week!

2 comments:

Therese said...

Allison, I can tell you're amazing! (I too, am a most wonderful, amazing and awesomest daughter ever!)

OK, it's after 10:30 - you guys have probably been home for about five minutes...where are the pictures!!! (just kidding...)

But I can hardly wait to see the family picture of all the amazing kids with their proud (and also amazing) parents.

Welcome home!

Therese

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on bringing home your son. I'll be praying the trip goes well today.
(And I agree that this was definitely a most awesome post from your obviously most awesome daughter.)