--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Waiting...

We are waiting.... Waiting to hear any news regarding Nathan's case, waiting to see what Guatemala will do, and waiting for an appointment for my mom at MD Anderson (we should hear about the last one today). Waiting is okay most days, some things are worth waiting for! Other things we wish weren't even an issue (my mom's cancer).

So while we are waiting, I've been tagged. So...


Jobs I've Had
Wendys
Small Bakery
Mail-order company
Insurance Company
Oncology Nurse
Home Health Nurse
Family Practice Nurse


Places I've Lived
Joliet,IL
Sparland
Peoria
East Peoria
Morton

Foods I Love
Pizza
Chinese
Suzy-Q's
Diet Pepsi
A crisp Jonathan apple on a fall day

Places I'd Rather Be
Guatemala!
Door County,WI
Alaska

Books I Love
Bible
Little Women
Books by Dee Henderson

I'm Tagging
Julie

3 comments:

La Familia Armstrong said...

Amy!

I've been tagged, huh?

Okay, I will comply! :) Stay tuned for answers!!!

Love, Julie

Bekah said...

Ahh the waiting. The Lord is faithful even in the wait. Praying for us all to hear encouraging news soon from Guatemala.

David and Marianne said...

Praying you get news soon!!