--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Friday, December 17, 2010

#9 Molly

Molly turned 9 back in September (I know I am very slow with my posting.) Molly is the cup 1/2 full person in our house, she is the one to make us laugh with her crazy sayings. Molly plays the piano, reluctantly, loves Barbies, her American Girl doll, and anything pink. She spends many hours playing teacher. She is a girlie, girl that happens to be interested in bugs and riding her bike.


Happy 9th Birthday Molly!


No comments: