--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Monday, June 22, 2009

More Family Pics

A funny picture of Joel holding a lion cub in South Africa a couple of weeks ago. I can almost hear the noise he made when he first picked it up. He told me that it felt like he was going to drop it and that is why he made the face. (He has a picture where he is smiling but I think his expression here is comical). The Lord showed Joel some amazing things on his mission trip!


Nice little pussy cat.

Ring around the rosies, a pocket full of posies, ....



..... ashes, ashes, they all fall down!
(Nathan's new favorite game to play with everyone.)


Daniel hanging out in the tree.


Sophie needed a bath so Nathan and Molly decided to help Dad.
(Don't worry we dumped the pool when they were done.)



1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love the family picture at the top of your blog! It always amazes me when you can get all the kids to look at the camera at the same time! :)