--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Please Pray


This is our 4th adoption and each time there was a glitch. We are closing in on the finish line with Nathan and are asking for you to pray.

Today on the Children's Home blog is a request for PRAYER. There are 44 families, from the Children's Home, in PGN and waiting, please pray that they would be approved this week.

We know that the Lord cares for the orphan, we know that the Lord hears our prayers. Would you please pray that He moves in the hearts and pens of those signing out cases so these precious children can come home.

"I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer." Psalm 17:6

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Praying for your situation and the other families waiting! We can't wait to meet little Nathan!

Kris said...

I will be praying, count on it. :o)

Charisa said...

We're praying for you, Ken and Amy. We're praying hard.