--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Monday, May 4, 2009

The Boys

How did it happen? One day he was playing with trains and cars
and the next day..........

.
He had a driver's license!
.
.
Now Daniel is thinking about when he can get his..................



I hope this isn't any indication of how Brandon will be behind the wheel!...

And it seems that Nathan has a fascination with cars also.
They must be born with it!

3 comments:

Therese said...

Boys and their wheels! When I gave Gracie cars she arranged them by size and color and was done. Danny is "driving" all over the house. Thanks for the look ahead at what's coming when my boy gets a little older!

Therese

P.S. don't even tell me how much they eat when they grow up - I don't think I want to know!

Sara said...

Makes me nervous to think about it happening here...learners permit in 6 years. My, how fast time flies.

David and Marianne said...

Cute post... oh how I love boys!!