--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Now, this is what I call a Valentine's gift...new pictures.



Our little teddy bear! He is definitely huggable!



New Stats: 12# 5oz. 23.3 inches long. "He is very tranquil and smiles alot."
We are so excited about meeting him in now less than two weeks!
(Did you all notice he is sporting a spiffy haircut?) :)

8 comments:

hannah said...

He is sooo cute and I love the haircut. I will be praying for you as you travel.

Stephanie said...

He is a cutie! And I like the new hair due!
Can't wait til you get to hold him in your arms!

Sara said...

He is so adorable...holding his little hands together. His haircut is great-looks soft and fuzzy:)

Whitney said...

I am so excited your time for meeting Nathan is coming soon! Praying you have PA before you go!

Therese said...

He is just adorable!

I think he's reaching out for his plane ticket home!

I love his haircut - so sophisticated. What a beautiful boy!

Therese

David and Marianne said...

Love the little man look! So sweet....praying for your trip! Good to hear from you Amy!

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy- you have such a handsome little man there! Thanks for sharing the updated pictures!
Charisa Ausfahl

Anonymous said...

He is precious! I like the handsome little man haircut; guess they didn't think the combover was working for him :-) I am excited for you to see him soon and to cuddle him in the flesh!