--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Friday, October 30, 2009

Look Mom - I'm 8!

This post is extremely overdue but I didn't want to miss a chance to blog for Molly. She turned 8 in September. Molly's glass is half full most of the time. She is growing up before our eyes and is quite a delight! I thought it would be fun to show some of the many faces of Molly through the years. She has a beautiful heart to match her smile.

Happy #8
Molly loves her Daddy!
Several pictures as she has grown.


Not so happy being a frog.

Molly Happy Belated-Blog Birthday!
We desire for you to grow in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man.




No comments: