--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Fall!

Our happy one year old, he is squeezable!
Brandon, Molly, Natalie, and Nathan enjoying a beautiful day.
Time for a ride, especially in this oversized wagon.
Picking apples in style.
Molly is always on the look out for a kitty to hold.

It is fall in the midwest and one of my favorite seasons. While the weather has been a little warmer than I would like at this time of year the weatherman says coolness is coming! Life is good when you can curl up on the couch with a good book in a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt - I'll let you know when I get to do that.

Ken took a day off and those that were home went to pick some apples. My goal is to make (lots of) applesauce and some apple pie filling, if we don't eat all the apples before I get to it.

1 comment:

Sara said...

We are getting ready to do this same outing this week - one of our favorite traditions. Fall is such a wonderful season!! Love the pics of your kids:)