--------------------Welcome!

The Lord has blessed our family greatly both through adoption and birth. And because there are so many personalities in our family there is much to think about. This blog is a way to put some of those thoughts down and share our journey.



I hope that my words spur you on, encourage you on a so-so day, and point you to the Lord.


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Want to Be Queen!

Molly, Molly, Molly.
Molly is the optimist of the family. She is a girly girl. Molly loves her older sisters and following in their footsteps. She puts us in stitches often. For some time Molly had been talking about what she wanted to be when she grew up. We would talk about it off and on but her answer was always the same. "I want to be a princess when I grew up." In Preschool they were to dress up like what they wanted to do when they grew up and continuously her answer was the same - "I want to be a princess." So I spoke with her teacher and she said that would be fine, so she was a princess.

A couple of weeks later we were again talking about what Molly could be when she grew up: teacher, doctor, mommy, etc. A little bit later she said to me, "Mom, I know what I want to be when I grow up." And I thought, finally I have gotten through to her. Molly then announced to me, "I want to be Queen!" Guess I still have some work to do.

Posing in the backyard.

Who me? I didn't use Allison's camera. (Busted!)


She never misses a picture moment.

Molly often asks us to pray for someone she has heard is sick or when we see an ambulance. She continues to pray for "the kids in China", that she heard about in Sunday School. She is precious and we look forward to how the Lord will use her life as she grows in her knowledge of Him.

No comments: